Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Mori Music Find: Christy-Lyn



Hello my deers! Today I have another special mori music find for you all. Today, it is a YouTuber named Christy-Lyn.

I've been following Christy-Lyn on YouTube for a while now, and I have to say that she gets better and better with each video she makes. She is a very talented musician, that plays mainly harp, but also occasionally dabbles with ukulele and piano, as well as being an amazing vocalist. She has a soft, classical sort of sound, which goes perfectly with her selection of music, which is largely folk songs. I could honestly fall asleep while listening to her sing, it's just so relaxing! 



Have you heard of Christy-Lyn? If so, how did you like her music? If not, I hope you enjoy! Happy Listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment