Friday, December 23, 2016

Mori Job Experience

Recently, I got my first real job at a small greenhouse. This won't be a post that talks about my boss or the work or anything like that, because I'd rather things like that remain anonymous, but I thought I'd share a few pictures that I took while working.


This first picture was from a field near where I worked. It was out in the country, so there were some beautiful views on the way to work each day!


A photo posted by Kathryn Elaine (@forestsandtea) on

Working in an open greenhouse means I met a lot of little bug friends. There were a lot of beautiful butterflies, happy grasshoppers, and other fun insects.



The day I took this photo there was an overabundance of fog. It was pretty amazing.


A photo posted by Kathryn Elaine (@forestsandtea) on

Another little bug friend. This one hung out with me for a few minutes!

Overall, I really liked working with the little plants. It was quite relaxing, and a perfect job for a mori girl like me! Do any of you have mori-esque jobs to share? What's your idea of a dream job? I'd love to hear from all of you. Have a great day my deers!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! =D
    I'm an archivist, which I think is a fairly Mori job. At the moment the material I'm working with isn't that old (or interesting, to be honest!) but I'm hoping to get my teeth into some really old stuff one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a really neat job! And very mori-esque! ^^ Thank you for sharing.

      Delete
  2. Your workplace looks lovely!
    I work at the farmer's market, a fairly Mori-ish job, too. I love being in touch with the seasons and nature's bounty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing! I would love to work at a farmer's market. ^^ Thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  3. So lucky! I was working in a camp near river, which was quite fun. But I needed more money (because my ex-bf was foreigner - so for flying tickets) and I closed myself in huge house without windows..... I suffered..... a lot.
    I hope I'll finish my studies and become teacher. If not I'd like to work in any small cute shop.

    ReplyDelete